Location Triggers are designed to trigger messages or content based on geofence, and/or proximity.
“Geofence Triggers” allows the user to create goefences using retancute
- Select “ Mapping Engine” from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select “Location Triggers”.
- Select “Geofence Triggers”.
- Select “Draw a rectangle” to create geofence.
- Select “Edit layers” to decrease or increase size of the geofence.
- Double click geofence to edit ID, Title and Type.
Proximity Trigger and Content Management Coming Soon !