Text Labels allows you to create and manage labels that define sections. These sections might include departments, rooms and other possible sections within a building.
- Select “Text Labels” from the left-hand navigation panel.
- Select a Facility > Building > Floor> Language.
- Select “Create label” icon. Once selected, you can select an area on the map that you want label.
- Click and drag the area you want to label and a border will appear.
- Using the tools below you are able to edit Font Family, Front color, background color, Border Color, and Border Size.
NOTE: Once a label has been made, you are able to rotate it by selecting the “Edit layers” icon below the “Create label” icon. Once “Edit layer” is selected, you can click on a label to begin editing. You can also resize it. Also, once the label is made you will see it in the “List of Labels”.