If you are experiencing an issue with the app experience or navigation, please follow these steps:
Step 1 | Try the suggested troubleshooting steps:
- Close and reopen the app.
- Clear app cache.
- Restart your mobile device.
Step 2 | If the problem persists, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Meaningful subject line – Structure of subject line: App/Client name – Issue summary
- Name of the app you are using
- A description of the steps you’ve taken so that we can recreate the issue on our end
- The manufacturer, model and operating system of your mobile device (e.g. Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy S7)
- The version of the app you are using (typically found in the app settings)
- The type of connection you’re using (e.g., 3G, WiFi) and the name of your mobile network (if you are using a 3G or 4G)
- Your location (facility, campus, etc.)
- A screenshot and/or a screen recording of the issue
To take a screenshot using a mobile device:
To capture screen video on a mobile device:
- Android: Click here to download the app which allows you to capture screen and edit the video.
- iPhone and iPad: Click here for instructions.
Once the recording starts, go through the steps that showcase the issue.